Monitoring and control system for PH, RX and free chlorine PH-RX-CL-F CONTROL PANEL
Monitoring and control system PH-RX-CL-F
PH-RX-CL-F CONTROL - pre-installed system for regulation and control of PH, RedOx and free (residual) chlorine levels in swimming pool water, complete with eSELECT-B3 liquid analyzer. The control system is supplied pre-assembled on a plastic chemically resistant panel (400x600x8 mm), without metering pumps (pumps and (or) other executing devices are selected according to the terms of reference).
System configuration: with SONDA CL potentiostatic free chlorine sensor (organic /inorganic chlorine)
- The system is based on an ESELECT-B3 liquid analyzer, with a universal input voltage of 90-260V, a flow-through potentiostatic free chlorine sensor SONDA CL (organic /inorganic chlorine), pH, RedOx sensors and a PH-RX-CL (FS) sensor holder with mounting kit including flow sensor.
- Measurement ranges: 0-14 pH; -1000 + 1400 mV RedOx; 0-2 (20) ppm (mg /L). Display resolution: 0.01 pH; 1 mV; 0.01 ppm. Dosing modes: constant ON /OFF or proportional PROP.
- Two independent ON / OFF outputs (non-contact relay) for each measured parameter. Two independent 4-20 mA outputs for each Set Point. Electronic clock (time, date), timer.
- The SONDA CL sensor operates in the 4-12 pH range and is compatible with the presence of isocyanuric acid, surfactants and flocculants in water, while maintaining a constant flow of 30-40 l /h (via the probe holder), MAX temperature 45 ° C and MAX operating pressure 1 bar.
- SONDA CL sensor has an integrated automatic temperature compensation system.
- Dust and moisture protection class: IP65. Pre-wired (in box) for connecting one ON-OFF external device (e.g. dosing pump).
Dosing system delivery set:
- liquid analyzer eSELECT-B3 230V
- chlorine sensor SONDA CL, FIC /FOC, 0-20 (0-2) ppm
- PH level sensor with 0.5 m cable.
- level sensor RX with 0.5 m cable.
- sensor holder PH-RX-CL (FS) with mounting kit
- connecting cable for SONDA CL
- calibration solution PH 9.55ML
- calibration solution PH 7,55ML
- mounting panel 450x600x8 mm
- set of instructions for installation and maintenance
||Dosing system PH – RX –CL – F CONTROL, 0–20 ppm
||Dosing system PH – RX –CL – F CONTROL, 0–2 ppm
This category does not contain any products.