Solenoid diaphragm dosing pumps DLX are the most versatile series with PTFE head PVDF. The high chemical resistance of the pump materials allows the use of practically any reagent for dosing. Solenoid pumps DLX can be made with both analog and microprocessor control. Pump casings made of acid-proof plastic. The control panel is protected from UV radiation by a special film. Protection against dust and moisture IP 65. The standard height of the self-priming unit for all models is 2 meters.
DLX dosing pumps are vertical, wall-mounted. The special version DLXB is equipped with a bracket for mounting on a horizontal surface. DLXB dosing pumps cost 20 € more than DLX dosing pumps.
Capacity control for the DLX series is done by changing the number of pulses per minute. However, the DLXB option has an optional R /C cap that allows the piston stroke length to be varied for more accurate dosing at low flow rates.
- Diaphragm solenoid metering pumps DLX series.
- Leading series of the plant, the best price-quality indicator.
- Analog and microprocessor control.
- Constant and proportional dosing.
- Anti-acid plastic housing.
- The pump control panel is protected by a film from UV radiation.
- Pump capacity up to 20 l /h, counter pressure up to 20 bar.
- The flow path of the pump is a PVDF head with ceramic double ball valves (except for models 2-20 and 20-3).
- Class of dust and moisture protection: IP65.
- Wall mount.
- Dimensions: 190x120x150 mm.